10 Blissful Things About a Snow Day
10. The Christmas morning expressions on the kids faces when they learn that school has been canceled.
9. Lingering over that first cup of coffee.
8. Snowflakes falling among birch trees.
|Our yard at 6:30 this morning|
6. Listening to the kids laughing and Casey barking while they play outside.
5. No homework.
4. Warm, freshly baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Yummy!, (but I would reduce the flour to 1 1/4 cups next time).
3. Watching my youngest make a snowman for me.
2. Staying in pajamas until 4:00 pm.
1. Spending the entire day in my sewing room. Bliss...
|Ahhh, New Hampshire...|